Are you the G/L accountant who wants to be part of a dynamic and global environment, dealing with multinational clients in the industrial sector? Are you willing to collaborate with multicultural colleagues, moving forward towards growth, problem solving and efficiency?
You are responsible for general accounting and tax management. You also supervise the monthly closing process. If yes, start your challenge today and sign up now. We’re happy to welcome you!
What do we offer
We offer a diverse job in an international environment with a competitive salary and extralegal benefits (meal vouchers, flexible hours, etc.) in the centre of Ghent with a great team!
We also offer a on-the-job training.
Who do we need?
- Book purchase invoices, credit notes, cost invoices in Microsoft Dynamics
- Handle questions regarding purchase invoices and payment reminders
- Work closely with external customers and colleagues to handle questions
- Prepare payment reminders
- Provide support with monthly closing
- You have a degree in accounting;
- You have a first relevant experience in accounting;
- Experience with some ERP systems;
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders does not scare you off;
- You have a sense of responsibility;
- You are accurate, have an eye for detail and respect predefined deadlines;
- You are fluent in English and Dutch, additional languages are a plus.
- Multicultural teamwork and clear communication in an international context
- Curious mindset towards problem solving and efficiency
- Energy and willingness to learn inside industrial environment
- Passion for Accounting
- Sincere and humble attitude
- Ambassador of etiquette towards internal and external stakeholders
We are looking for an AP Accountant based in Belgium. Our global headquarter is based in Ghent, Belgium. It’s located in the direct neighborhood of the port of Ghent.